Kanye to The banner

173781 - 173800 of 173837 Posts

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
alphabear said:
Link me some of your shit too
sounds like something you can get placed in a movie or show

I don't put out much, but heres somethin im proud of. i have a version with an Uzi verse that sounds cool if anyone wanna hear it

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
omowhiite said:
any vst but electra has these. im sure omni does too
i got electra and omni and I've been literally clicking through hundreds of presets and I can't find anything like that, can you name one? I got a lot of the popular banks too like IM ones and drumvault etc

and of course I realize that's multiple sounds in that melody but I haven't been able to find sounds that clean

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
AfterShady said:
i got electra and omni and I've been literally clicking through hundreds of presets and I can't find anything like that, can you name one? I got a lot of the popular banks too like IM ones and drumvault etc

and of course I realize that's multiple sounds in that melody but I haven't been able to find sounds that clean
dm email i have banks. you may or may not have them

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
no nigga said:
my first actual beat what yall think

https://soundcloud.com/user-723383186/carmelo/s-HUkty
needs some bass and a slight switch up/break. as well as a crash or cymbal maybe indicating the next verse or hook. i recognize that kingsway sample! i might sample your ending for some r&b that was nice

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Hey everyone, I just released my first project ever.

https://fanlink.to/TMTNS

Went through a break up that fucked me over, had to cope with music.

Produced/mixed everything by myself also vocals by me. Featuring some of my closest friends.

Much love to everyone who took their time to check it out <3

IG : @kxybs_

·
Registered
40,922 Posts
interface suggestions?

I used a focusrite Scarlett’s 2i2 for years then the usb opening broke. It always sounded perfectly clear. Ended buying a solo and a 2i2 back to back to replace it and had to return them both because they have bad distortion after doing every trick I could find online to fix it. Didn’t even realize it but apparently it’s on average a very bad interface lmao. I guess I got lucky with the first time.

My friends are suggesting the presonus and mbox, wanted to see what y’all think are the best ones in the 80 to 150 range.

·
Registered
9 Posts
New Ep I Created Titled " En Search Of The Sun " , Any Listens Or Visitations Would Be Greatly Appreciated.

https://deyarievergreen.bandcamp.com/album/en-search-of-the-sun-ep

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Kaybs said:
Hey everyone, I just released my first project ever.
you remind me of my dude Dom Sarfo and anders because of your voice. i suggest getting better with how you say things because it sounds corny. you sound like you're whining or something, but you have potential man i kinda like the ideas. practice the writing and what you do with your voice and you're golden

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
DeyariEvergreen said:
New Ep I Created Titled " En Search Of The Sun " , Any Listens Or Visitations Would Be Greatly Appreciated.

https://deyarievergreen.bandcamp.com/album/en-search-of-the-sun-ep
Dude this is cool af. Try to get it on streaming services.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
omowhiite said:
you remind me of my dude Dom Sarfo and anders because of your voice. i suggest getting better with how you say things because it sounds corny. you sound like you're whining or something, but you have potential man i kinda like the ideas. practice the writing and what you do with your voice and you're golden
Thank you so much for the feedbacks, I appreciate it 🖤

·
Registered
9 Posts
MadDivine said:
Dude this is cool af. Try to get it on streaming services.
Really You Think So? & Thanks Dude I Truly Appreciate The Feedback. I'm Going To Try That Out And definitely get It On Some Streaming Sites . Thanks Again For The Listens Man.

·
Banned
14,919 Posts
Sup. Any one here rap? If so I have a question. How do you think up a flow or melody? Just ride off the beat or play the key of the song and try to do something there?

173781 - 173800 of 173837 Posts