Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Read Only
14,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad just collapsed. I don't really know what to do. I've prayed for him aldready. I just want as many prayers as possible. He's 61....:jordancry:
Edit: I waited for the paramedics to pick him up before making this thread.

Edit: Thank you KTT fam for showing me how much you guys care. I'm honestly grateful to know complete strangers can send prayers up for me. :prince:

My dad is being responsive. He's speaking. They're doing tests right now.

Update: They're testing the shit out of my dad. This is where money and shit starts to become a problem. Stress on top of stress on top of stress. I'm really trying to have some positive energy rn.

Update: I'm hearing it's an intestinal infection. It explains his bloody, extremely pungent stools. He probably had a sharp blood pressure drop from his IV earlier today.

Update: Thanks for the prayers fam. My dad is perfectly fine. They did tests and everything is okay with him. Just some gastrointestinal shit and an infection. He actually went to work today.

·
Banned
82,145 Posts
Call the police before making a thread

No shots but some stuff u gotta deal with ur family not a bunch of ktt kids

Hope he gets well tho

·
Read Only
14,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
explosion said:
Call the police before making a thread

No shots but some stuff u gotta deal with ur family not a bunch of ktt kids

Hope he gets well tho
Paramedics just picked him up right now actually :jordancry:

·
Read Only
14,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thorious said:
Was he sick?

He be okay
He went to the ER earlier today for something. He got an IV. My mom said it was sometime of intestinal shit. I honestly don't know. My mom told me he was using the restroom and after he got out he started to get woozy and his eyes started wondering and he collapsed in her arms. He said he couldn't get up. We then called the paramedics and just seeing my father, my rock with fucking tubes and wires and shit all over his body got me shook. He's at the hospital right now. My mom wouldn't let me go.

·
Read Only
14,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
COZY SO COLD said:
any previous medical problems that you know of?
good luck to your dad, you and your fam
High blood pressure but that's about it. He got an IV for some intestinal problem earlier today while I was at school. His stools are getting more pungent tho...

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
:ohno:

·
Read Only
14,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The Boi said:
It'll be alright op listen to ULB
I can't listen to shit. I feel like I'm coming down from a fucking bad trip of the strongest wax you can think of. I don't wanna connect that song with this horrible feeling.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts