Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
This section is a corpse though, but the Tape brought it back a lil bit

I've got an OFT account but I just cbf posting on it. 2posts

EDIT: LOLOLOL Black Jesus probably definitely just saw this, last active 2mins ago. I hope you feel happy pleased with yourself, OP.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I joined ktt just to get in contact with people with rare tracks, and it's a lot nice than I expected.
OFT is awsome tho, like if ur a die hard fan of OF and you want to know the most about them; oft is the better forum.
Once you get to know the OFT community it gets really fun, like I love all the people on oft, it's basically like a group of maybe 100 friends who love each other, as gay as that sounds.

·
Registered
74,816 Posts
SomalianCheese said:
I joined ktt just to get in contact with people with rare tracks, and it's a lot nice than I expected.
OFT is awsome tho, like if ur a die hard fan of OF and you want to know the most about them; oft is the better forum.
Once you get to know the OFT community it gets really fun, like I love all the people on oft, it's basically like a group of maybe 100 friends who love each other, as gay as that sounds.
you have no idea what's going around here

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
OFT is trash. I joined a while ago and creeped for a bit but they're so immature and kiddie, I mean, so is KTT in certain sections (kanye section) but still, KTT > OFT.

·
Registered
192 Posts
>Make a thread on OFT
>Get flamed for making thread by 20 people
>No actual on topic thread responses
KTT all deh

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.