Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I can't believe KTT is still discussing Born Sinner/J Cole when a rapper (Killer Mike) and rapper/producer (El-P) who each separately released top 3 albums last year (R.A.P. Music and Cancer 4 Cure) just put out a collaborative album.

THIS SHIT BANGS HARD AS FUCK. It's a short 10 song 30 minuteish album of hard beats and hard spitting. El-P kills it but Killer Mike absolutely murders everything in sight on almost every song.

These guys have unbelievable chemistry, fucked around (bragging, bullshitting) for the most part with them just trading verses left and right each song and put out the most badass rap album of the year. AND THIS SHIT IS FREE.

Listen to this shit featuring Big Boi

This fucking beat tho and KILLER MIKE AT THE END :eek:bamawhew: probably verse of the year

KTT STOP SLEEPING. DOWNLOAD IT AND AT LEAST GIVE IT A LISTEN. It's only half an hour and it's free. If you don't like it (aka you're a ******) you can dump that shit in the recycle bin and move on with your life.

·
Banned
20,397 Posts
it's pretty good I think it's better in concept then execution tho

not a huge elp rapping fan, so rap music is > to me

·
Registered
71,327 Posts
Love it so much.

·
Premium Member
45,036 Posts
AINT NOBODY SLEEPIN

·
Registered
15,944 Posts
I was listening to it over and over this morning so fucking dope.

Not a weak track on the album, no way it should be free. Might go to the show just to be able to support them. El-P and Killer Mike are a perfect combination.

Not on RAP Music's level IMO but that shit is a GOAT album (srs) and Run the Jewels is still amazing.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Yeah, It's not better than R.A.P. Music or Cancer 4 Cure but it's definitely one of the best releases this year.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts