when someone asked about the exciting stuff or some shit
he looked/sounded mad
SHAME ON YOU :sadblu:

but seriously, he wasnt paying attention anyway :sarc2:

·
Registered
23,216 Posts
ye didnt look like he was in a good mood in general. lol

But yea, that question was fuckin dumb. people just failed on prolly our last opp to get album info.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
It really was rude, I mean I felt very awkward and it made this site's members look awful. Ye has been working his ass off...like seriously.

·
Registered
95,761 Posts
Oh relax people, I didn't see the Ustream at all but some of you guys are acting like this is such a big deal. Ye probably doesn't give two shits about what anyone on this site says or feels.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Stealth said:
Oh relax people, I didn't see the Ustream at all but some of you guys are acting like this is such a big deal. Ye probably doesn't give two shits about what anyone on this site says or feels.
Yeah, Ye doesn't give two shits about what his fans think right? *rolls eyes*

·
Registered
95,761 Posts
steez said:
Yeah, Ye doesn't give two shits about what his fans think right? *rolls eyes*
You really think he's going to be upset about what anonymous people on a website said, asking him stupid questions.

G

·
aw shit..

we aren't gonna get anymore info about an album thats officially releasing in less than three weeks. lets make everyone who got to speak to kanye feel like shit.

no.:bitchgtfo:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Stealth said:
You really think he's going to be upset about what anonymous people on a website said, asking him stupid questions.
Well when you put it that way, na.... I  mis-read your post.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.