when someone asked about the exciting stuff or some shit
he looked/sounded mad
SHAME ON YOU :sadblu:

but seriously, he wasnt paying attention anyway :sarc2:

·
Registered
23,216 Posts
ye didnt look like he was in a good mood in general. lol

But yea, that question was fuckin dumb. people just failed on prolly our last opp to get album info.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
It really was rude, I mean I felt very awkward and it made this site's members look awful. Ye has been working his ass off...like seriously.

·
Registered
95,761 Posts
Oh relax people, I didn't see the Ustream at all but some of you guys are acting like this is such a big deal. Ye probably doesn't give two shits about what anyone on this site says or feels.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Stealth said:
Oh relax people, I didn't see the Ustream at all but some of you guys are acting like this is such a big deal. Ye probably doesn't give two shits about what anyone on this site says or feels.
Yeah, Ye doesn't give two shits about what his fans think right? *rolls eyes*

·
Registered
95,761 Posts
steez said:
Yeah, Ye doesn't give two shits about what his fans think right? *rolls eyes*
You really think he's going to be upset about what anonymous people on a website said, asking him stupid questions.

·
0 Posts
aw shit..

we aren't gonna get anymore info about an album thats officially releasing in less than three weeks. lets make everyone who got to speak to kanye feel like shit.

no.:bitchgtfo:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Stealth said:
You really think he's going to be upset about what anonymous people on a website said, asking him stupid questions.
Well when you put it that way, na.... I  mis-read your post.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.