Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,618 Posts
LOL, that site is so bad now you could probably put like walrus porn on there and it would take a while for them to ban you.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,600 Posts
Timesitheus said:
LOL, that site is so bad now you could probably put like walrus porn on there and it would take a while for them to ban you.
is walrus porn worse than regular porn?
i've never looked but if he can get away with it hey, anythings possible!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,618 Posts
CHEEZY said:
is walrus porn worse than regular porn?
i've never looked but if he can get away with it hey, anythings possible!
TBH it would probably just be walruses banging and that's just like natural animal sex so you have a point.

OP, you could try like Rugrats cartoon porn or something. Actually too weird too close to child porn. Just do lesbian porn I guess, test the waters. If that works, go for the AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Real Monsters! porn. If they are ok with that, whip out the Hey Arnold porn.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,600 Posts
Timesitheus said:
TBH it would probably just be walruses banging and that's just like natural animal sex so you have a point.

OP, you could try like Rugrats cartoon porn or something. Actually too weird too close to child porn. Just do lesbian porn I guess, test the waters. If that works, go for the AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Real Monsters! porn. If they are ok with that, whip out the Hey Arnold porn.
yo ***** porn is my whole shit right now
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top