Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All ya ****** know how we rockin on this side if nyc wasnt goat yall wouldnt pay me no mind and btw it dont stink here get yall sissy ass premature bottom ass ****** outtahere w that shit before i get tight and really smoke one of yall word to, get my ock to buck 50 ya face b a 3re locc ya hurd

·
Banned
6,914 Posts
In A Meeting said:
This why y’all NY ****** always gettin clowned y’all always tryna fight smh
lol facts, always with the bullshit and this 50 cent complex hoppin off the porch for steppin on their timbs

·
Banned
2,211 Posts
600notnicee said:
All ya ****** know how we rockin on this side if nyc wasnt goat yall wouldnt pay me no mind and btw it dont stink here get yall sissy ass premature bottom ass ****** outtahere w that shit before i get tight and really smoke one of yall word to, get my ock to buck 50 ya face b a 3re locc ya hurd
problem is, you're a ¢a¢ or a nerd.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fel Pro said:
problem is, you're a ¢a¢ or a nerd.
Lmao stop it my mans those type of people cant speak how im speakin plus over 15 ktt memebers know how i look and im certified from nyc

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
U aint getting no pussy b i deadass promise you that

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SlicedBread+ said:
U aint getting no pussy b i deadass promise you that
Joke is done, like you if you dont start taking your health serious brother you wear 5xl and in your mid 20’s

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
600notnicee said:
Joke is done, like you if you dont start taking your health serious brother you wear 5xl and in your mid 20’s
Do I know you?

1 - 20 of 123 Posts