Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man I really never thought I'd see so many people here turn on Kanye. All over some stupid political shit that goes over y'alls heads.

All Kanye says is that he wants to love everybody and try to beat the alt right with love and not hate and he wears a red hat to do this and you're blind with rage.

Look, I don't like Trump either. I think he's unfit to be president. But the way some of you are lashing out here drives his point home even further.

Imagine basing your entire opinion of someone off of solely their political beliefs. Smh. I'm disappointed in you guys.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,056 Posts
Ohshititsjess said:
Man I really never thought I'd see so many people here turn on Kanye. All over some stupid political shit that goes over y'alls heads.

All Kanye says is that he wants to love everybody and try to beat the alt right with love and not hate and he wears a red hat to do this and you're blind with rage.

Look, I don't like Trump either. I think he's unfit to be president. But the way some of you are lashing out here drives his point home even further.

Imagine basing your entire opinion of someone off of solely their political beliefs. Smh. I'm disappointed in you guys.
how is that going over anyones head? its just an illogical unfounded halfbaked idea that just creates complacency
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
flexistential crisis said:
how is that going over anyones head? its just an illogical unfounded halfbaked idea that just creates complacency
Tbh the political system has created complacency for decades. Kanye wants everyone to look at it from a different point of view. Instead of tribal me vs you attitude that's going to destroy our country, he's encouraging people to open a dialogue with people they disagree with, and leading the way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49,945 Posts
flexistential crisis said:
how is that going over anyones head? its just an illogical unfounded halfbaked idea that just creates complacency
you don’t think your being complacent to hate trump forever no matter what. I don’t like the guy but Kanye’s right that we can’t achieve anything by just saying we hate this ***** trump. He’s here for some years we gotta push some bipartisanship
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,056 Posts
beatitthenstroke said:
you don’t think your being complacent to hate trump forever no matter what. I don’t like the guy but Kanye’s right that we can’t achieve anything by just saying we hate this ***** trump. He’s here for some years we gotta push some bipartisanship
how am i complacent by disagreeing w trump? constructive criticism is not complacency.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49,945 Posts
flexistential crisis said:
how am i complacent by disagreeing w trump? constructive criticism is not complacency.
disagreeing is fine. I’m just saying nobody you meet in life will agree with everything you’re saying or doing. Doesn’t mean you hate them. It gets us nowhere.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,056 Posts
Ohshititsjess said:
Tbh the political system has created complacency for decades. Kanye wants everyone to look at it from a different point of view. Instead of tribal me vs you attitude that's going to destroy our country, he's encouraging people to open a dialogue with people they disagree with, and leading the way.
trump took chance's tweet and turned it in "yay see, look black community! be republican like chance and kanye say! you can be free!"

horrible. hes no example for honest dialogue if thats how he takes and uses
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,010 Posts
I know this has been discussed already enough here,but it cant be stressed enough just what a major fuck up Kanye did this past week.
Never have I seen such a sudden 0-100 mph and suddenly all the way back to -100mhp,before.Maybe Meek during his Drake beef,but even that didn't feel as bad or sting as much.

Sure during that initial visit with Trump was shocking,but maybe you could argue that was before Trump was inaugurated as president and Kanye just got released from the hospital,so maybe his head space wasnt really clear.But now for this ,after a 1 and a half years hiatus,there are literally no excuses,NONE.After everything he showed during his presidency the words Trump and hip hop aren't and shouldn't in the same universe.

That picture of him with the MAGA had along culture vulture extraordinaire Lyor Cohen and the head of UMG is probably one of the most grotesque and irresponsible things I've ever seen.Shame on Kanye first and foremost for promoting such ,shame on everyone involved for allowing such travesty, as well as shame on every single one of his entourage members/friends,they truly are dick-riding yes men that are too scared to say or really challenge all his crazy ideas.
There needs to result some though love after all this debacle and hopefully its gonna hurt him where it counts the most (financially)
 
1 - 20 of 206 Posts
Top