Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 266 Posts

·
Banned
39,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since me and Deechy got banned (that ***** ugly) I see y'all ****** went on a rampage slandering my boy future and how he's falling off. MAKING multiple threads about how Desiigner is better and how Future is falling off and needs to change is sound. Well guess what? He's never falling off because he's super motha fucking future hendrix fire marshall the wizard.

This man released this year
Perkys Calling
Inside The Mattress
Wicked
Purple Reign
In Abundance
Fly Shit Only
Low Life
Seven Rings
Lie To Me
Married To The Game
Benjamin Burns
Champagne Showers

and y'all have the audacity nerve to come at this man with the bull shit slander :jaylaff:

oh and since i been banned i heard I Got They Keys THAT SHIT IS A FUCKIN BANGER HOOOO MY GAWDDDDDDDDD

****** dead mad that shits better than any of the bullshit of New English :jordanlaff:

Jay-Z and Fewtch slaying us fucking snapping like usual? Are you surprised :jaylaff: :jaylaff: :jaylaff: :jaylaff: :jaylaff: :jaylaff: :jaylaff: :jaylaff: :jaylaff: :jaylaff:

oh yeah New English :clap:

get that weak shit outta here :camby:

·
Registered
10,769 Posts
Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Future ain’t bout this, Future ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that ***** don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all ****** ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Future ain’t no hitta Future ain’t this Future a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that ***** Y'all know that ***** got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit ***** been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them ****** savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Future I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those ****** role with Metro and them

·
Registered
28,547 Posts
Deechy got banned?

How long ?

1 - 20 of 266 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.