Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shit is getting high key anoyying.......... too old for this :bye:
Sometimes for me its hella hard to get out sentences..... Like I be wanting to say something to someone while we're sitting, but for some reason its hard to get my first word out, and then when I start talking ill be talking to fast and skip over words and then 90% people will ask what did I say 
:cryfam:

Anybody have experiences like this? Slide me a cure.

·
Registered
10,909 Posts
Honestly ive studied alot of speech therapy, I can help you but I need a video of you talking to know how bad it is/ find the specific problem

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
When I was little I stuttered a lot. A teacher explained it as your brain moving faster than your mind. U just have to focus on every individual word and how it feels in your mouth.

·
Banned
30,541 Posts
maztotheula said:
Shit is getting high key anoyying.......... too old for this :bye:
Sometimes for me its hella hard to get out sentences..... Like I be wanting to say something to someone while we're sitting, but for some reason its hard to get my first word out, and then when I start talking ill be talking to fast and skip over words and then 90% people will ask what did I say
:cryfam:

Anybody have experiences like this? Slide me a cure.
https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-reduce-my-stammering

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
SLlM JIMMY said:
Honestly ive studied alot of speech therapy, I can help you but I need a video of you talking to know how bad it is/ find the specific problem
In on a classic.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts