Kanye to The banner

301 - 320 of 326 Posts

·
Registered
25,533 Posts
KillaKyro said:
1. Women are emotionally stronger than men, and are therefore able to fall in and out of love quicker.
When it comes to break-ups, they will receive tons of support and distractions from her friends/options in the friendzone which will ultimately make her forget about you a lot sooner. For males it takes longer to get over a relationship due to how men usually invest more into the relationship financially, and emotionally.

2. Women will always have options, even in a relationship.
A decent looking woman will always be approached by guys wherever she goes.

8. Women are attracted to success, be a winner not a loser.
Try to be the highlight(s) of her day, and never expose weaknesses too early. By weaknesses, I am referring to personal baggage or vulnerabilities. Try to come off as a perfect individual.

13. The love of your life is or was a hoe to someone else.
Cole world, no blanket, son.

14. The honey moon stage does not last, and neither do relationships.
When the girl or guy becomes a fatter and more demanding version of the person you liked, its time to curve.

16. Cellphones and social media have destroyed the prospects of relationships in this generation.
Sad reality, but it is critical be aware of these things and do not underestimate them. However, use it to your advantage to hide side tings.

24. Everyone lies. and a lot more than you wish to believe.
No she's not a virgin, and shes probably fucked a lot more guys than she'll tell you and done a lot of things she's not too proud of sharing. And yes hes used that line before on other girls hes spoken to as well.

25. A good relationship is great and can be empowering (from the increase in confidence through emotional support, and whatnot), but it provides a false sense of security that can be taken away from you at any moment, at the discretion of your partner.
Invest in yourself and secure yourself so no one can break you.

26. Always be independent, never rely on your partner for anything because a relationship can end whenever, and unexpectedly.
Always keep a clean act (i.e. stay out of debt), and always chase your personal goals. Be selfish without being selfish.

27. A break-up is not the end of the world, you will find someone else, and you will have a better understanding of what you want from someone and a relationship.

28. If you love yourself, you will never feel alone.
*Cue big sean/kanye/john legend*. Take care of yourself (hygiene, work out, dress well, etc), chase your goals, do what makes you happy.

32. Always trust your intuition/gut feeling.
It will always guide you towards what's right.

47. She is not going to the club to 'just dance with the girls'.
Let's be real.

49. There is such thing as too much. Too much attention, too much spoiling, too much pampering, etc.
Basic economic theory: the more you consume of something the less you appreciate it. See more below.

51. Love is a concept that is contingent upon certain circumstances.
It only exists when both parties are putting in the effort. When one side stops, everything goes down hill. If you love a girl and she clearly doesn't put in effort, you're simpin'.

53. Diminishing marginal returns is a real thing in relationships.
Basic economics. The more you consume of something the less you will value it. The more you pamper your partner, the less he or she will value it over time. Think of it like this, we love our mothers the most in our lives, but how often do we appreciate what they do for us versus a stranger doing something for you. You can be the most perfect gentleman but eventually, she will get bored of you, vice versa is true too. This is why relationships don't last.
OP I wish I had a mate or someone in my life who gave great advice like this.

For me I was in a 1 year relationship and I thought everything was going great, we didn't argue or ever had any troubles in our relationship, she was literally my best friend and one night she told she didn't feel the same way anymore and a few days later broke up with me. It's still raw for me emotionally I still love her, but I shouldn't we broke up like 6 weeks ago and she met someone new already. She wanted me out of her life, and I still don't know the real reason why she stopped feeling the same way. She told me she felt like this for a month or so.

It sucks for me because I didn't want this, and I can't do anything about its her decision. My only conclusion is she's too young... I'm 26 and she's 20.... (but the age was never an issue in the relationship) she's doing a law degree and doesn't see me in her future career plans... I'm not successful, she wants someone who is....

I don't know all I know is I have to move on as hard as it is..... At least there's been zero contact from her since the breakup plus I unfollowed on literally all social media platforms

Diamonds Dancing outro all night long

·
Registered
7,768 Posts
DOPE BOI said:
OP I wish I had a mate or someone in my life who gave great advice like this.

For me I was in a 1 year relationship and I thought everything was going great, we didn't argue or ever had any troubles in our relationship, she was literally my best friend and one night she told she didn't feel the same way anymore and a few days later broke up with me. It's still raw for me emotionally I still love her, but I shouldn't we broke up like 6 weeks ago and she met someone new already. She wanted me out of her life, and I still don't know the real reason why she stopped feeling the same way. She told me she felt like this for a month or so.

It sucks for me because I didn't want this, and I can't do anything about its her decision. My only conclusion is she's too young... I'm 26 and she's 20.... (but the age was never an issue in the relationship) she's doing a law degree and doesn't see me in her future career plans... I'm not successful, she wants someone who is....

I don't know all I know is I have to move on as hard as it is..... At least there's been zero contact from her since the breakup plus I unfollowed on literally all social media platforms

Diamonds Dancing outro all night long
She's done you a favor. At least you know she won't contact you again and reopen old wounds.

It's harder on you right now because you not successful. Work on your self-worth, finance, and explore new thing, make new friends. These all kept me distracted from feeling broken for too long after my ex broke up with me. I'm too busy trying to move up in my life, traveling, and expanding my social circle to care if she and i will ever contact ever again. You should do the same.

·
Registered
25,533 Posts
TZiggy said:
She's done you a favor. At least you know she won't contact you again and reopen old wounds.

It's harder on you right now because you not successful. Work on your self-worth, finance, and explore new thing, make new friends. These all kept me distracted from feeling broken for too long after my ex broke up with me. I'm too busy trying to move up in my life, traveling, and expanding my social circle to care if she and i will ever contact ever again. You should do the same.
Tbh it shouldn't matter whether your successful or not.... she should of loved me for me..... if she's that vain then I'm glad she's not in my life anymore, plus I was the one who was doing everything for her......

I will focus on me... life too short to be in limbo over an ex

·
Registered
25,533 Posts
Read OP advice..... All facts...... Women can just change without warning.... One minute you think everything is going great, then BOOM rko outta nowhere..... I've learnt now not to put 100% investment into a relationship..... It should be both ways not just one party doing all the investment.

Live your life..... Don't put everything into your lover.... They are not everything..... Plus your time on earth is a ticking timebomb you never know when it could all end.... So live it

Also uni girls...... Generally don't make loyal gfs they are looking at there careers and shit and want to live there youth before committing.....

·
Registered
8,352 Posts
bitches ain't shit except a minor few in this world and it'll take a lot to find a good one

that's the only guide u need my g once u understand that u straight

·
Registered
5,874 Posts
wow this makes me not wanna get into a relationship but fire thread with them lit facts tho

·
Registered
13,440 Posts
theres a couple things in op that are true but most of them are just made up from his exp(which is apparently full of thots) and doesnt apply to everyone. couldnt even finish going through the list stopped around the 20s

301 - 320 of 326 Posts