Kanye to The banner

281 - 300 of 326 Posts

·
Registered
6,653 Posts
Toxtox said:
4. Women are people too, and they have their own fantasies too (i.e. trains, swallowing, BBC, etc).
Don't be mad at her history, and don't be mad at her finding another guy attractive or flirting with other dudes. Chances are you are probably just as bad.

Stopped reading when you're trying to justify flirting while in a relationship
Why would you think every point applies to every situation? :hah:

·
Registered
8,593 Posts
larryfish said:
About half of this information is useful. Other half is relatively jaded and immature. Girls are the most unstable things in this entire world. Getting support by others =/= being emotionally strong. You wonder why a lot of girls go back to their exes
Exactly
It's so masogonistic

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
HiiiLife said:
Exactly
It's so masogonistic
needless to say, I will neglect to take advice from someone who has a repertoire of hoes. You attract alike people. Not to say sloots wont sloot. But cmon some of these tips are so high school.

·
Registered
8,593 Posts
larryfish said:
needless to say, I will neglect to take advice from someone who has a repertoire of hoes. You attract alike people. Not to say sloots wont sloot. But cmon some of these tips are so high school.
Word that's not how real relationships work.... Atleast in my experience

·
Registered
375 Posts
Lankston said:
That first one is not true at all lmao..women are emotionally stronger? What kind of shit is that
Did you read the reasoning for the statement or did you just read the bold and not think of the why behind it?

·
Banned
6,726 Posts
Harvard said:
Did you read the reasoning for the statement or did you just read the bold and not think of the why behind it?
The statement underneath still doesn't make them emotionally stronger. It makes them have more support systems, which make them yet weaker

It's just not true lol. At all.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Lankston said:
The statement underneath still doesn't make them emotionally stronger. It makes them have more support systems, which make them yet weaker

It's just not true lol. At all.
The point.

Your head.

281 - 300 of 326 Posts