Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So you and this girl have been dating for a almost a year and then she finally asks you to lend her £500/$847 dollars,would you agree to do so or leave her dry?

·
Banned
4,362 Posts
NiceGuy said:
So you and this girl have been dating for a almost a year and then she finally asks you to lend her £500/$847 dollars,would you agree to do so or leave her dry?
DON'T DO IT.
Tell her you're broke right now.
Girls can get away with stealing.

Also, Money over bitches.
Aint nothing more important than he mula.

·
Registered
7,862 Posts
you finna wife her? Will she pay you back? Will this affect you financially in a minimal way? If your answer is no to any of these questions best if you dont lend her this money.

·
Registered
7,415 Posts
If y'all ain't married,  hell no don't lend her that money. But then again if it was for something serious like a hospital bill or something in those terms, then it's all up to your own feelings.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
NiceGuy said:
Do you know what it's for?

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Chimpskibot said:
you finna wife her? Will she pay you back? Will this affect you financially in a minimal way? If your answer is no to any of these questions best if you dont lend her this money.
Ki$$land said:
Why is she askin for so much
So no unless theres a really good reason
Fantasy said:
Do you know what it's for?
Apparently it was for college halls rent?
I personally would never even  lend half the amount that was stated unless its been long term but i was asking yall to see if ktt would sympathize

·
Registered
21,785 Posts
NiceGuy said:
leave her dry
money over bitches

·
Banned
6,820 Posts
NiceGuy said:
Apparently it was for college halls rent?
I personally would never even  lend half the amount that was stated unless its been long term but i was asking yall to see if ktt would sympathize
Unless you have plenty in the bank for yourself No,

But idk how she acts is a sweet girl you can trust or does she has thot tendencies ?

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ki$$land said:
Unless you have plenty in the bank for yourself No,

But idk how she acts is a sweet girl you can trust or does she has thot tendencies ?
sweet n loyal

1 - 20 of 22 Posts