Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
HUGE WALL OF TEXT WARNING

Okay so I like this chick but I'm not sure if she's shy or just isn't interested. I wanted to see what your guys opinion on this would be. My first time seeing this chick was when she was working as a bagger in my local grocery store. At first I paid no mind to her really because I was mad about something and my brother hits me up and says yo that chick was checking you out. I'm like nah bruh they're ain't no way she was checking me out.

So I go in a couple times to actually get groceries and not what you think 馃槀馃槀馃槀 And I notice that she smiles and carries on a conversation with the cash register lady but when I go in her lane to cash out she's literally quiet but she's smiling at me and it's not a fake smile. Next time I go in she's at the cash register spot and I joke with her and say some corny ass joke how she got promoted when really I know she didn't get promoted but she laughed at my joke and smiled as always. So after I leave I evaluate and I'm like this girl has to like me after laughing at that weak ass joke 馃槀馃槀馃槀.

So after a couple of those small talks I finally grow some 馃崚 to ask for her number. She couldn't give me her number because working so I gave her mine and she texted me later that night. We texted for like 2-3 days but really it wasn't your normal convo. She wouldn't really ask questions back and then after the 3rd day I decided to not text her to give her some space because the last text I sent to her was just left at read.

I'm like okayyyyy?!? Then I text her couple days later and she responds once and doesn't answer my other text. So I'm like okay well maybe she's busy because at the time she was about to graduate and said she has been busy before I handed her my number. Couple months go by probably about 3 and I haven't really went in to the store that much since I was busy with vacation and other things.

At this point I feel like this girl hates me or something because I didn't recieve one text in those 3 months. Then recently I've had time to chill and I'm sure it's like this for a lot of parents but I get asked to go to the grocery store a lot so they don't have to do it. In all actuality I didn't mind that because I wanted to test the theory If she seemed interested still.

everytime I've gone in recently she's been checking me up and down. about a week ago (shmoney dance) :dab: I was in there and I was caught off guard because she happened to be working in the bakery now and I'm shocked af cuz I didn't expect that at all. She literally came out of no where and we deadass looked at each other and she started cheesing hardcore and so did I. I played it off like I didn't know it was her and I didn't say hi or anything. I just got my stuff and left and continued my conversation with mi madre.

I'm still shopping and I go down this aisle and my mom left to go find something and I'm over here just sitting by the shopping cart trying to find cereal and my mom comes back and says do you know that chick and she is like describing her to me. I say yes and She said "I caught her looking at you. She was pretending to fix the donuts but she was looking at you." I'm honestly so mind fucked at this moment because it's like she clearly stares at me but make conversation with me. So after I leave the store and I get home I text her and we started texting again frequently and it started to get better than the last time. Then she stopped responding and reading my texts and deleting them again.

Couple days go by and I go in with my family and she's there serving free samples and I say hi to her and she says hi back and I leave to go on with my business. While I'm there I still notice she's making it her mission to know where I am and look at me still. I tried saying bye but she was busy so I dipped. This is where I'm at currently lol.

I'm so confused on the situation and I have no idea what to do about this. I say to myself to leave it alone but honestly in my eyes she's so cute to pass up. What's your guys honest opinion on this situation? You think she's giddy and too shy to talk to me? Also this is my first time making this kind of thread or really thread in general sooooo don't go too hard on me LOOOL.

Banned
Can you please put paragraph breaks in your post? It's so hard to read. My opinion on all this , if you guys text just ask her to hang out outside of work. Maybe she was just waiting for you to make the first move instead of just texting back and forth.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
anonye said:
Can you please put paragraph breaks in your post? It's so hard to read. My opinion on all this , if you guys text just ask her to hang out outside of work. Maybe she was just waiting for you to make the first move instead of just texting back and forth.
My bad b I'm on mobile LOL. I fixed it :) ! Yeah I asked her the first time when we texted if she was available to hang out that weekend and she said she was working Saturday and Sunday and I didn't bring it up after that.

Registered
Bro it's summer no way I'm reading this essay

Registered
Haunted Figure said:
LOOOL atleast u real :Khaled:
i really tried to tho but my phone too bright for this lol

Registered
Haunted Figure said:
This struggle is real fam. Probably already blind from iPhones bright ass screen.
u聽 know that struggle lmao :khaled2:

Banned
reading it again you definitely waited too long to make a move on her, but now is the time to do it if she keeps checking you out. About the texting stuff, maybe she's one of those girls that think the male is the one that has to make the first move. So next time when you're at the store have a conversation with her in person and ask her to go somewhere with you.

Banned
Haunted Figure said:
My bad b I'm on mobile LOL. I fixed it 馃槉 ! Yeah I asked her the first time when we texted if she was available to hang out that weekend and she said she was working Saturday and Sunday and I didn't bring it up after that.
you should ask her again. if you want something you have to go after it

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
anonye said:
reading it again you definitely waited too long to make a move on her, but now is the time to do it if she keeps checking you out. About the texting stuff, maybe she's one of those girls that think the male is the one that has to make the first move. So next time when you're at the store have a conversation with her in person and ask her to go somewhere with you.
RIP FAM! Yeah that's what I was thinking about doing after what you said TBH.

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
anonye said:
you should ask her again. if you want something you have to go after it
That is true but I didn't wanna seem pushy with it you know? I didn't know how to approach the whole thing since I never rly did this type of thing before.

Registered
This shit sounds like one of those after high school love story movies :jordancry:

Registered
Discussion Starter #20
Illamericababy said:
This shit sounds like one of those after high school love story movies :jordancry:
Honestly when I was writing it I'm like damn this is corny af but I had to get this shit off my chest LOL. I wish it wasn't like this though :jordancry:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts