Kanye to The banner
161 - 177 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
Yeah sure if you want to do it weekly... But I'm thinking will there be enough people wanting to do it, so you don't hear the same people on a cypher all the time.

It depends on recording time as well, see cos I've gotta record, then pass it on to Ly.As and Synopsis and they have to record too, might not be possible to do it in a week.

·
Banned
260,958 Posts
Luque said:
Yeah sure if you want to do it weekly... But I'm thinking will there be enough people wanting to do it, so you don't hear the same people on a cypher all the time.

It depends on recording time as well, see cos I've gotta record, then pass it on to Ly.As and Synopsis and they have to record too, might not be possible to do it in a week.
Every other week maybe

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #174 ·
Sorry everyone, I apologise, shits been happening, life ain't slowed for me to get a minute and knock out this verse. Gonna get it done within the next 24 hours, sorry again!!

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
Luque said:
Sorry everyone, I apologise, shits been happening, life ain't slowed for me to get a minute and knock out this verse. Gonna get it done within the next 24 hours, sorry again!!
1 week later
well?

161 - 177 of 177 Posts