Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stfu with all these racial topics man. The more racism is talked about, the more racism it creates. This ain't WorldStarHipHip, stop making everything about race, let's go back to the days when dudes would post their L's and talk about pussy and not every little thing that involves a black person and a white person fighting.

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
one said:
I'm 12 and what is this?
It's like the ghetto YouTube, filled with videos of people fighting, racial stuff in the news, and a lot of people complain that is profits off making black people look bad and shit.

·
Banned
15,696 Posts
Doctor Obama said:
Stfu with all these racial topics man. The more racism is talked about, the more racism it creates. This ain't WorldStarHipHip, stop making everything about race, let's go back to the days when dudes would post their L's and talk about pussy and not every little thing that involves a black person and a white person fighting.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Those days were a lot worse imo, people just cried for pics and when they finally got them they just made fun of the OP. No one actually gives advice, at least now people are actually talking about issues and actually having decent arguments

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Spythe said:
Those days were a lot worse imo, people just cried for pics and when they finally got them they just made fun of the OP. No one actually gives advice, at least now people are actually talking about issues and actually having decent arguments
A lot of people did get good advice and shit, I know I did. All this racism talk is annoying, because it never solves anything, if anything, it makes indifferent people become racist.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Doctor Obama said:
A lot of people did get good advice and shit, I know I did. All this racism talk is annoying, because it never solves anything, if anything, it makes indifferent people become racist.
People rarely gave good advice, they just trolled the OP unless the chick was hot. I will agree pointless threads about race are pretty dumb but there have actually been some good threads that involve race. That get over 10+ pages, that is pretty impressive when no female is involved.

I guess you like the Roscoe Dash fucked a bitch I stalked thread?

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Doctor Obama said:
Blame Trayvon.

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
I think I'm going to make a request thread for there to be a general news sub section in L&A. There has been a lot of videos copied from WSHH lately.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.