Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
yes. 500 page thread for a clean leak.

please.

and whoever likes to complain about the dopeness, press the STOP button on you're iTunes and then delete the songs. then, you're won't have anything to complain about.

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
No. We heard two tracks that FEATURED kanye in 2 months, then he goes and does dumbshit, makes us get flamed and hated everywhere, and leaves us for 6 months

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I mean i dont know any other fanbase that goes out of there way to leak there fav artist music as much as us, payin for snippets and shit lmao

·
Registered
12,340 Posts
yes. this is arguably the most elaborate album in hip hop history and half the members are acting like he didnt do shit for us.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jus sayin we gotta be more appreciative,ye's a living legend the way he's talkin now on twitter got me thinkin what if he jus disappeared,it would suck

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
Scotti J said:
jus sayin we gotta be more appreciative,ye's a living legend the way he's talkin now on twitter got me thinkin what if he jus disappeared,it would suck
people forget with GOOD fridays and the album that he just up and left us for 6 months, and if the hero who leaked power didn't do what he did, who knows how long kanye couldve been gone

1 - 13 of 13 Posts