Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,260 Posts
"If I'm freestyling and I said it, that's just for that point in time. Any songs I'm writing I don't use it," Kreayshawn said about the "N-word". "In Oakland, Asian people will call Mexicans that. A Mexican will call a black dude that. A white person will call an Asian that. Everyone calls each other that. I feel like that word is used in the low-income community more than anything. I can see if I was some rich crazy trick and I was just saying this because it's hip-hop. I was raised around this. Me and my sisters were all raised around this. People call me that. But personally I'm not flaunting it around." (Voice Online)

·
Registered
8,647 Posts
dorian_j said:
What we've got right here, ladies and gentlemen, is a perfect example of a hoe. Yes. I said it. That is not a woman, that's a hoe. The main difference between those two is that even an average woman has a bit of class and grace, while a hoe doesn't even know what those things are.

What we see in the video is when a hoe instead of sticking to what she does best and by that I mean sucking at least three dicks at the same time, opens her dickless diseased mouth and spews a series of random, incoherent words out of it.

So, next time VD girl or whatever the fuck they call you in the alley while they stick it in every possible hole in your body, keep your mouth occupied with what you've been doing so far and that is sucking a bag of dicks. I don't give a shit about your album or your hipster glasses. Your opinion on the use of the N word is as flawed as Paris Hilton's vagina.

You say that people shouldn't judge you, because you've been through a lot. A lot of what? A lot of dicks maybe, because there's no ounce of decency or humilty in the way you behave and speak to make me say, oh that girl had a tough life. Bitch, no! And how even dare you compare yourself to Obama? I don't know what school you finished(I even doubt you finished one), but one thing is for sure and that is your education has failed you.

If you keep with that horrible attitude, I can bet that sooner or later someone will punch your lights out and what will you do then? How will you serve all those guys in the alley with a bruised and swollen face? Think about that. I know it comes really hard for you and involves a lot of sweating, but at least try to think about it.

I'm done.

·
Banned
9,194 Posts
Kreayshawn is alright. Her music is awful, but I'm oddly attracted to her.

V-Nasty on the other hand, is a fucking problem.

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
tyBasedGod said:
I wish she'd just disappear on her own lack of artistic merit. Why'd she have to bring race into it??
1. youre a fan of lil b, wat.
2. im a fan of lil b & kreayshawn
3. wat, she just said all the diff races call each other that where shes from...

1 - 20 of 149 Posts