3,082 Posts
Forgot About Kreay

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
kidlalo said:
prime example of a troll
I was actually just listening to her debut album and thinking damn a lot of the “rapping moments” sound like kreayshawn but without the swag to pull it off... so no this isn’t a troll thread

Lana is like a bargain bin version of amy winehouse and kreayshawn combined with a splash of pretentiousness and daddy issues

·
Banned
33,233 Posts
almighty smith said:
I was actually just listening to her debut album and thinking damn a lot of the “rapping moments” sound like kreayshawn but without the swag to pull it off... so no this isn’t a troll thread

Lana is like a bargain bin version of amy winehouse and kreayshawn combined with a splash of pretentiousness and daddy issues
you mad as shit lol get ur life together and stop hating a female doing her thing

·
Registered
63,581 Posts
almighty smith said:

The rap influence on Lana's music stopped with Ultraviolence, and I'm not sure how you're drawing connections between her and Winehouse because they're nothing alike (if anyone is the watered-down Amy, it's Adele).

Since Ultraviolence, Lana has been like a 21st century version of Nico with a splash of faux-nostalgia and self-awareness. She's great. That being said, she certainly needs better editing on her albums to cut down on filler.

Also, no vs threads my guy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.