Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew this from the beginning. I wasn't swayed by the BS video that the guy, reportedly jacking off in public now, made. You know why? Because it is the tendency of the people to look like they care because it glorifies their image, but in reality they dont do shit! Small-minded people didnt even know what was going on in Uganda. Ya'll should be ashamed whoever took part in this 'movement.' Nobody's talking about this shit now, smh

·
Registered
30,713 Posts
Of course people were going to buy into it when the video was first made, anybody with half a heart would. Also the whole "nobody does shit about it" thing is bs. The point was to make him famous or w/e so the gov't would see him as more of a priority. However the fact that the dude behind all this Kony shit was masturbating in public and vandalizing shit is definitely going to make people less interested in buying posters, wristbands, etc. or even donating to his site (and rightfully so).

·
Banned
85,627 Posts
Frank Ocean said:
Of course people were going to buy into it when the video was first made, anybody with half a heart would. Also the whole "nobody does shit about it" thing is bs. The point was to make him famous or w/e so the gov't would see him as more of a priority. However the fact that the dude behind all this Kony shit was masturbating in public and vandalizing shit is definitely going to make people less interested in buying posters, wristbands, etc. or even donating to his site (and rightfully so).
anyone with half a brain wouldn't donate to something without doing research on it too

·
Registered
23,001 Posts
Frank Ocean said:
WakeUpMr.West said:
anyone with half a brain wouldn't donate to something without doing research on it too
Dat shutdown

·
Registered
30,713 Posts
WakeUpMr.West said:
I meant buy into it as in having sympathy for what was going on, not as in donating. People didn't even have to donate in order to help stop him.

·
Registered
23,001 Posts
Frank Ocean said:
Putting up posters and tweeting about him to make him "more of a priority"?

:fly: It's just another way that America can distance themselves from a situation and feel like heroes to the 3rd World.

Bunch of 16 year old high school girls gonna be running around Toronto in a month throwing up "KONY 2012" posters and saying shit like "wow I feel like I'm making a real difference in the world! I'm gonna help stop a criminal"

Bitch, you ain't doing shit. Kony isn't even in Uganda and is probably old and dying.

Fuck the American media machine. Y'all can't even find Uganda on a map.

·
Registered
30,713 Posts
theboondocks said:
Putting up posters and tweeting about him to make him "more of a priority"?

:fly: It's just another way that America can distance themselves from a situation and feel like heroes to the 3rd World.

Bunch of 16 year old high school girls gonna be running around Toronto in a month throwing up "KONY 2012" posters and saying shit like "wow I feel like I'm making a real difference in the world! I'm gonna help stop a criminal"

Bitch, you ain't doing shit. Kony isn't even in Uganda and is probably old and dying.

Fuck the American media machine.
It would've worked I think if the dude behind it didn't lose his mind. If EVERYBODY on twitter, facebook etc. are constantly talking about Kony you don't think the government is going to try and do something about it? As bad as our government may be I highly doubt they would've completely ignored it if the hype was still there.

·
Registered
23,001 Posts
Frank Ocean said:
It would've worked I think if the dude behind it didn't lose his mind. If EVERYBODY on twitter, facebook etc. are constantly talking about Kony you don't think the government is going to try and do something about it? As bad as our government may be I highly doubt they would've completely ignored it if the hype was still there.
But you DO know that KONY 2012 is a bunch of bullshit right?

Even if the USA gets involved, the same kids that we're apparently trying to save from Kony are the same kids that will have to get killed in order to get to him. Don't act like those little African ****** ain't gonna put themselves on the line for Kony if what the video says is true

Fuck outta here. :bitchgtfo:

·
Registered
30,713 Posts
theboondocks said:
But you DO know that KONY 2012 is a bunch of bullshit right?

Even if the USA gets involved, the same kids that we're apparently trying to save from Kony are the same kids that will have to get killed in order to get to him. Don't act like those little African ****** ain't gonna put themselves on the line for Kony if what the video says is true

Fuck outta here. :bitchgtfo:
:he:

·
Registered
23,001 Posts
This ***** commited massive crimes against kids but y'all don't even know the real problems in Uganda. Their president, Yoweri Museveni, is corrupt as fuck and has been in power for 2 decades. He abolished laws that prevent him from holding more than two terms, he's been taking aid money and keeping it for himself and his main men in the government, and the same soldiers y'all expect to go and stop Kony have had multiple news reports on how they go to small villages and rape women. I just LOL'd.

You KONY 2012 ******* are about as educated as a river shrimp on the subject. Just stop talking.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts