Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,865 Posts
And suddenly, all the activists have stopped trying to save the world. It doesn't get you enough FB likes anymore.

·
Registered
22,240 Posts
10:00 AM PDT -- Jenkins has finally commented on the video ... saying, "I was joking. It was made for my co-worker who was out of town when we won the prize."

Jenkins also says the Smifnoff bottle is filled with water ... not vodka ... explaining, "Who can drink that much Vodka? Definitely not me. I'd die. It's clearly water. I'm not gonna apologize for being a human that jokes with his friends."
So many feelings caught

·
Premium Member
11,865 Posts
The point isn't whether he was drinking vodka. It's that he openly joked about keeping the money to himself. It's even worse if he joked WHILE SOBER. Apparently $1 million is a joke to him.

·
Banned
31,330 Posts
Graduation said:
And suddenly, all the activists have stopped trying to save the world. It doesn't get you enough FB likes anymore.
Same thing with the Trayvon Martian stuff. Every stat about him now only get at least 5 likes, last week people was getting 20+ likes.

·
Registered
24,430 Posts
Graduation said:
The point isn't whether he was drinking vodka. It's that he openly joked about keeping the money to himself. It's even worse if he joked WHILE SOBER. Apparently $1 million is a joke to him.
This makes no sense

These mogs been exposed ages ago anyway

1 - 20 of 37 Posts