• Version 1

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Version 2

Votes: 1 50.0%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
cant see files yet..iphone lagggg...but i aleady know how dope ur shit can get..that adele sample>>>

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bzy said:
otis.viinyl.com
Lol the plusey cover nearly gave me a seisure :p Bars are nice and you ride the beat well. Needs some emotion though. Feels like your just saying the words. That lucid line is sick

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Konflikt said:
Lol the plusey cover nearly gave me a seisure :p Bars are nice and you ride the beat well. Needs some emotion though. Feels like your just saying the words. That lucid line is sick
thanks for the critique/feedback. something i can actually useeeeee...thank u homes

·
Registered
8,031 Posts
Konflikt is back  :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

I will say RHCP are one of my favorite bands, so i have to be honest. not really a fan of the 1st one. The 2nd one is ok, because you change it up some. I think you would better off chopping this track up and make it sound unrecognizable, because the song is so dope, it would be really hard to make a beat out of it that could rival the original. But you know im a fan of most of your tracks tho.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
slimklp said:
Konflikt is back  :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

I will say RHCP are one of my favorite bands, so i have to be honest. not really a fan of the 1st one. The 2nd one is ok, because you change it up some. I think you would better off chopping this track up and make it sound unrecognizable, because the song is so dope, it would be really hard to make a beat out of it that could rival the original. But you know im a fan of most of your tracks tho.
Thanks dude. Hopeing to make a lot more music than I have been lately! I love RHCP to and this song is one of my faves. I love the feel of the guitar. I wanted to base the track around it so I didn't want to change it too much. I appreciate where your coming from though. Thanks a million dude

·
Registered
8,031 Posts
Konflikt said:
Thanks dude
I always thought someone should make a beat from the bridge on this song. Its so funky. If someone could loop it and just put some banging drums on that part it would be dope

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
slimklp said:
I always thought someone should make a beat from the bridge on this song. Its so funky. If someone could loop it and just put some banging drums on that part it would be dope
the bass is funky as fuck

1 - 20 of 28 Posts