Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
This was from another thread where I said Kodak was potentially the next top guy.

People dismissed me and I said not only is the game ready for a change and Kodak could be the DMX to Drake's Shiny Suit Era; compare Drake in 06 to Kodak in 16; they are/were the same age:

user said:
If you going off of age let's compare 06 Drake to 16 Kodak

19 year old Kodak had 3 simoultaneous hits, an arguable classic tape and a record deal vs. 19/20 year old Drake in 06 who had a pretty okay/eh tape in room for improvement, no hits and was trey songs groupie but still ascended to be the top 2010's guy

Kodak on pace to be the next guy
So this ***** replies:

Htownwolf said:
man what?
Kodak now and 06 Drake are pretty much the same
Kodak has yet to blow up tbh
So now I pose the question to KTT, who is further along in their career at 19? Kodak or Drake

Personally I think it's laughable to say that they are at the same place...

Kodak is on XXL Freshman list and has clubs across the South screaming No Flocking word for word with no hook meanwhile Drake was being a groupie making puppy dog faces in the background of Trey Songz music videos

Banned
user said:
This was from another thread where I said Kodak was potentially the next top guy.

People dismissed me and I said not only is the game ready for a change and Kodak could be the DMX to Drake's Shiny Suit Era; compare Drake in 06 to Kodak in 16; they are/were the same age:

So this ***** replies:

So now I pose the question to KTT, who is further along in their career at 19? Kodak or Drake
To shot your point down compare 19 year old Kanye to 19 Kodak.

That's why this comparison doesn't work everyone operates differently through their own ages.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #15
Earth Angel said:
To shot your point down compare 19 year old Kanye to 19 Kodak.

That's why this comparison doesn't work every operates differently through their own ages.
19 Year Old Kanye wasn't even rapping though.

Drake had a mixtape out with industry features and Replacement Girl if I'm not mistaken although that might have been Comeback Season

Registered
Kodak is gonna be the next boosie at best

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.