Kanye to The banner

Kno - most underrated producer ever?

776 22
This guy is perhaps the most slept on producer ever. He is so good, which makes me wonder, why has no big name rapper worked with him?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Yes! Death is Silent was one of my favorite albums of 2010.
I kno his shit is dope as fuck
He must be because I've never heard of him before.
he sticks with good underground artists
CL don't get enough love on here, when trash like Big Sean and Cyhi does. Weird.
His excrementals instrumentals >>>>

Be Free and Beautiful Girl are my favs.
Listen to Oneirology. Best album of 2011.
BIg WIll said:
He must be because I've never heard of him before.
LeftBrain is the most underrated producer IMO.
Name someone more underrated than him.
Mkourbeats said:
what big name rapper would you want him to work with?

i think he suits the underground/indie style
KRIT sounded dope over one of his beats. I think ASAP Rocky would be good over his beats.
ExhaleInExile said:
what big name rapper would you want him to work with?

i think he suits the underground/indie style
This.

As for Kno, I would say he is great, but the beats aren't that extraordinary, there are plenty more like him in the indie/underground scene. Dope though
Walshey7 said:
CL don't get enough love on here, when trash like Big Sean and Cyhi does. Weird.
okay fair enough. i assumed you meant bigger mainstream/radio rappers. i agree with krit though, that feature is sick
Walshey7 said:
KRIT sounded dope over one of his beats. I think ASAP Rocky would be good over his beats.
It's bizarre. I do think his beats are something else though, considering there is hardly any sampling involving in Death is Silent and the last two CL albums. Just my opinion though.
sa said:
This.

As for Kno, I would say he is great, but the beats aren't that extraordinary, there are plenty more like him in the indie/underground scene. Dope though
:h5:
Mr.Cheese said:
LeftBrain is the most underrated producer IMO.
:h5: MellowHype in generall is underrated as fuck..
BIg WIll said:
Ik. Shit sucks. ****** hibernating on them.
Mr.Cheese said:
:h5: MellowHype in generall is underrated as fuck..
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.