Kanye to The banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imagine if Kanye West sucked up, was humble, didn't speak his mind and did what the mainstream world thinks of as "acceptable" you know be "politically correct". Just to sell more records and have more sponsors like most of this fake ass artist. Would you still love him ? And for one I imagine he would be one of the biggest  a way bigger artist then he is now, but because he is the out spoken men we know him to be  he will always have major love but he always will have major haters so it limits his level of fame. But honestly I wouldn't love Kanye if he was a sellout because I love this dude because he stands for somethings and you don't find artist like this any more nowadays, they fear the industry and public thought......fuk those type of artist.

·
Registered
13,490 Posts
I honestly didn't even realize that he was always a dick even when he did College Dropout. Kanye never really was a slave imo from my perspective as a fan

·
Registered
13,490 Posts
King Sam said:
Imagine if Kanye West sucked up, was humble, didn't speak his mind and did what the mainstream world thinks of as "acceptable" you know be "politically correct". Just to sell more records and have more sponsors like most of this fake ass artist. Would you still love him ? And for one I imagine he would be one of the biggest  a way bigger artist then he is now, but because he is the out spoken men we know him to be  he will always have major love but he always will have major haters so it limits his level of fame. But honestly I wouldn't love Kanye if he was a sellout because I love this dude because he stands for somethings and you don't find artist like this any more nowadays, they fear the industry and public thought......fuk those type of artist.
He's a spitter :he:

·
Banned
73,537 Posts
i never understood why people thought his ego came outta nowhere, people with egos like that are born with it. had he had been humble, however, he would have ended up where consequence is at. :ohtu:

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
Zev  Love said:
i never understood why people thought his ego came outta nowhere, people with egos like that are born with it. had he had been humble, however, he would have ended up where consequence is at. :ohtu:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts