Kanye to The banner

When will King Push come out?

281 - 300 of 324 Posts

·
Registered
14,336 Posts
BrockButtons said:
It wouldn't be bad if Pusha actually had more than like half a verse on the song.
RT. I wanted a Pusha song, but that song is 50% Ty Dolla $ign & Desiigner. Not that I have anything against them, but that song isn't playing to any of their strengths especially Pusha's

If the rest of the tracklist lives up to DDA :hhh:

·
Registered
38,705 Posts
The Magnificent Cunt said:
Kanye fell off, Terrence has not.
Kanye dropped out of nowhere

I thought he was about to give us his best album

this dude gave us a sneak peak of wolves, I feel like that, can u be, that snippet of (I been out of my mind) or whatever that's not feedback, and we got none of what we expected. especially with only one also I thought we were gonna get like 808s and yeezus in one. dude fell out of nowhere unexpected af. same with drake that dude came his hardest he ever did with if youre reading this (even tho is wasn't him writing) and then dropped views on us and left us like wtf

U

·
0 Posts
ANXIETY. said:
Kanye dropped out of nowhere

I thought he was about to give us his best album

this dude gave us a sneak peak of wolves, I feel like that, can u be, that snippet of (I been out of my mind) or whatever that's not feedback, and we got none of what we expected. especially with only one also I thought we were gonna get like 808s and yeezus in one. dude fell out of nowhere unexpected af. same with drake that dude came his hardest he ever did with if youre reading this (even tho is wasn't him writing) and then dropped views on us and left us like wtf
You have a taste different from mine, I knew Kanye would not deliver :kanyeshrug:

281 - 300 of 324 Posts