Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 390 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I love this show! Been watching as long as i can remember. It's my 3rd favorite show after The Office & Family Guy. Which brings me to my next point: I love Adult Swim. I was soooo happy when they announced that they were getting King Of The Hill.

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
The most heartwarming cartoon, The Simpsons and Family Guy werent fucking with this show. King of the Hill actually had coherent story-lines

·
Banned
16,412 Posts
ecabney said:
The most heartwarming cartoon, The Simpsons and Family Guy werent fucking with this show. King of the Hill actually had coherent story-lines
they were gonna do another season then clevelandshow came :(. RIP KING OF THE HILL

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
ecabney said:
yea that's true. Simpsons & Family Guy follow kind of a storyline but King Of The Hill beats them in that category.

·
Registered
109,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they make comedy out of the most realistic situations, unlike no other comedy show period cartoon or real has. Greatest cartoon of all time

·
Registered
109,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dale gribble is hands down the GOAT cartoon character imo. There has never been such an original character in the history of cartoons. A chain smoking-gun club leading-conservative-insect/rodent exterminating-paranoid-conspiracy theorist. No other character in the history of cartoons is that dynamic :allears:

Bill, Boomhauer, Dale, and Hank all compliement each other to a T as well. Top to bottom a classic television show :work:

1 - 20 of 390 Posts