Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
15,493 Posts
not far enough. I cant describe how much i fuckin hate you. Each day I pray for your death, at the day whever I go into MISC i see a thread that Says RIP P0NIES and its legit. I pray for the day when goons run up in your house and kill ur mother father and siblings and you cant cope with the pain of loss and you commit suicide. I pray to GOD that a 9/11 happens to you and only you. I pray that Some1 you love decides to stab you, and while they stab the shit outta you "you are sooooo saddened by the fact that a loved one is murdering you. But the superman stops this loved one, and then they BOTH stab the life out of you. P0NIES i fuckin hate the shit outta you, and hope that each day you have on earth is your last day!

·
Registered
29,996 Posts
CheckMate said:
not far enough. I cant describe how much i fuckin hate you. Each day I pray for your death, at the day whever I go into MISC i see a thread that Says RIP P0NIES and its legit. I pray for the day when goons run up in your house and kill ur mother father and siblings and you cant cope with the pain of loss and you commit suicide. I pray to GOD that a 9/11 happens to you and only you. I pray that Some1 you love decides to stab you, and while they stab the shit outta you "you are sooooo saddened by the fact that a loved one is murdering you. But the superman stops this loved one, and then they BOTH stab the life out of you. P0NIES i fuckin hate the shit outta you, and hope that each day you have on earth is your last day!
Whoa der boi

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.