Kanye to The banner
61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
All three of his RATATAT collabs are classics, IMO.  Alive is my top played Cudder song.  A Cudi x RATATAT group couldn't possibly go wrong. 

G

·
Shaker said:
All three of his RATATAT collabs are classics, IMO.  Alive is my top played Cudder song.  A Cudi x RATATAT group couldn't possibly go wrong.
Bump. This needs to happen. Cudi song with Bob Gandhi drums would be amazing!

Where are those goons? I want to hire them.

·
Registered
35,509 Posts
Cray-z said:
Bump. This needs to happen. Cudi song with Bob Gandhi drums would be amazing!

Where are those goons? I want to hire them.
Fuck you for bumping this, it's not gonna be more likely to happen. Dp already said its not happening so somebody should lock this

G

·
KYeezus said:
Fuck you for bumping this, it's not gonna be more likely to happen. Dp already said its not happening so somebody should lock this
He didn't say that was definite. He said in a recent interview that it was possible to ask Mike or Evan to lay some riffs for WZRD, so he's still in contact with them.
I just need this. I like Ratatat's personal work better, but more collabs would be amazing.
And it might happen after MOTMIII.
Plus, Cudi's rock side could use some variety, like with the drums and guitar riffs.

On a side not, how likely will a Ratatat production be on MOTM3? He doesn't seem so depressed nowadays, so continuing the HAN-A/POH line isn't that weird, right?

61 - 80 of 81 Posts