Kanye to The banner
41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Banned
35,353 Posts
i made her say! said:
you were the guy posting threads that cudi looked like a mouse rite?
no ??? I am the one who posted a thread about cudi's worst songs, and even though it was a short list, everyone called me a troll.

G

·
kidcudisdope said:
no ??? I am the one who posted a thread about cudi's worst songs, and even though it was a short list, everyone called me a troll.
You do troll sometimes, but it is all really your opinion and sometimes you are actually positive so you are cool imo. There are far worse people...

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
EmbraceTheMartian said:
Would be dope as hell, but it just seems like one of those things that Cudi says in the moment that never comes to fruition.
but im sure they'll have future collabs

·
Registered
921 Posts
This would be amazing. Ratatat is so dope, but let's get real. Cud has so many ideas and so much on his plate I doubt it would ever legitimately happen. Rock Album, Dot Album, Ratatat Album, How To Make It In America, GOOD Fridays, MOTM2, MOTM3, and (what ever happened to..) Almighty GloryUS. A lot of time, Cudi is All Talk. No pun intended.

·
Premium Member
25,460 Posts
i don't believe shit cudi says until there's a product. even then we got 1 Cudi/Chip song and no info.

·
Banned
40,251 Posts
kidcudisdope said:
Loob wasn't it half the track listing for his album?
You crack me up. :problem?:

41 - 60 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.