Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"I'm going to start my own band, and me and RATATAT are forming our own band, that's its own thing. My next shit is going to sound like Boston, Cheap Trick, and Jim Morrison all thrown into one. It's going to be real and authentic." via Kid Cudi's Complex Cover Story
http://www.complex.com/blogs/2010/10/05/kid-cudis-complex-cover-story-the-outtakes/

Anyone excited about this? If it happens it would be the greatest thing ever !!! I love Ratatat ;D

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Yeah this would be fire. I feel like Cudi would def. be able to pull this off. But imo since cudi changes his mind sooooo much this is nothing but a dream...

·
Banned
40,251 Posts
HOPEFULLY CUD AND DOT DON'T START A ROCK BAND IN THE FUTURE, CAUSE TRUST ME, THAT WOULD SOUND LIKE ASS

YOU HEARD IT FROM ME FIRST

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Afrikiism said:
Add in MGMT and we could have a whole album based off Pursuit of Happiness.

But still, Cudi x Ratatat is awesoooome.
Yea that would be too sick. It would be cool to have another Cudi and MGMT collab.

·
Premium Member
3,135 Posts
kid cudi is the most real guy out there right now
his music is pure genius
ratatat makes the most relaxing music i've ever heard
put that together... i think u have created something music has never heard before and something that will be revolutionary

what would the name of the band be? lol

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
cudderalllday said:
his music is pure genius
put that together... i think u have created something music has never heard before and something that will be revolutionary

they are all unique individuals. this would end up being one of my favorite bands if it really happens.

i love Ratatat's guitar x keyboard collaborations

·
Banned
40,251 Posts
cudderalllday said:
his music is pure genius

Cudderudderudder.

:goob:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.