Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"I'm going to start my own band, and me and RATATAT are forming our own band, that's its own thing. My next shit is going to sound like Boston, Cheap Trick, and Jim Morrison all thrown into one. It's going to be real and authentic." via Kid Cudi's Complex Cover Story
http://www.complex.com/blogs/2010/10/05/kid-cudis-complex-cover-story-the-outtakes/

Anyone excited about this? If it happens it would be the greatest thing ever !!! I love Ratatat ;D

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
kid cudi is the most real guy out there right now
his music is pure genius
ratatat makes the most relaxing music i've ever heard
put that together... i think u have created something music has never heard before and something that will be revolutionary

what would the name of the band be? lol

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
cudderalllday said:
his music is pure genius
put that together... i think u have created something music has never heard before and something that will be revolutionary

they are all unique individuals. this would end up being one of my favorite bands if it really happens.

i love Ratatat's guitar x keyboard collaborations

·
Banned
44,667 Posts
cudderalllday said:
his music is pure genius

Cudderudderudder.

:goob:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.