Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend and I just copped the album today and listened to the whole thing again & in Murder To Excellence he showed me a part I really didn't notice how big of a deal it actually was.

Start listening to Murder To Excellence at 1:15 & keep listening and when Jay-Z starts listen to Kid Cudi humming. I just feel like the beat is so epic already from 1:15-2:10 but as soon as Jay-Z starts and Kid Cudi's hums start...it just makes the whole song legendary. Idk who thought of adding those two short hum's but whoever it was (Swizz Beats, S1, and for some reason I'm hoping and thinking it is Kanye)...is a genius.

Just wanted to share lol  :dno:

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
▲Special_K said:
his humming was so minimal for a 10 sec period, not that big of deal tbqh
I know it was only like 10 seconds, but like that little thing made that part so much better for me. I'm just wondering who thought to get Cudi to do that little part? Sorry I'm making a big deal out of it haha I just am amazed at that.

·
Registered
16,967 Posts
Vibe said:
I know it was only like 10 seconds, but like that little thing made that part so much better for me. I'm just wondering who thought to get Cudi to do that little part? Sorry I'm making a big deal out of it haha I just am amazed at that.
he's like the king of low monotone humming

·
0 Posts
I barely even noticed him tbh, the sample > Cudi's background vocals tbh

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.