Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shaker said:
Rofl, because he's piss drunk his career is on a downwards spiral? GTFO
no because he is letting his fame get to him and acting more like a dick every day...smh i love cudi and all but i think he should fix himself...smh and MOTM2 sucks

·
Registered
87,464 Posts
Shaker said:
Rofl, because he's piss drunk his career is on a downwards spiral? GTFO
and i love how he says his new album sucks (so other people say)

get your own opinion and listen to the album douche

·
Banned
15,599 Posts
When I saw the video I sorta felt bad because he portrays that loneliness (man on the moon) in his songs, but come on, dudes hammered.

RAGE!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
CRSup said:
no because he is letting his fame get to him and acting more like a dick every day...smh i love cudi and all but i think he should fix himself...smh and MOTM2 sucks
How is this video him acting like a dick? Or letting fame get to him?  smh...

·
Registered
87,464 Posts
Jazz June said:
he's drunk lol haven't you ever partied before? smh at "rock bottom"
LOL do people not realize people dont only drink when they are sad, people drink to have fun as well. cudi is mr rager duhhh :problem?:

·
Registered
20,213 Posts
CRSup said:
hahaha you know cudi personally? you're a dumbass.

·
Registered
31,667 Posts
CRSup said:
Lollable

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok maybe i over reacted but the video was kinda funny but still sad to see him like this

1 - 20 of 80 Posts