Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else think cocaine man has been full of shit lately?

Don't get me wrong..I am a HUGE fan of his...but damn, between the Wale beef & his Complex interview Cudi has been arrogant as shit on a stupid level

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
not really, after reading the complex interview outtakes and taking into consideration the interactions ive witnessed with wale on niketalk, wale is more at fault.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I just hope the Wale beef gets thinned out and over with it's annoying hearing people talk about it constantly and hyping it up.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I hate this overly arrogant cudi. It just pisses me off. I liked it better when he was modest. Do I think its because of the drugs...ehhhh probably not. I just think he's gotten big headed.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Diddy Kong said:
I hate this overly arrogant cudi. It just pisses me off. I liked it better when he was modest. Do I think its because of the drugs...ehhhh probably not. I just think he's gotten big headed.
i think hes always been kinda arrogant :dno:

·
Banned
16,412 Posts
TheLostBoy said:
Artists on drugs make DOPE music IMO!
Sadly So true look At early Eminem for example he was on drugs .

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Whatever he is full of, I have not been impressed with his latest musical contributions.  I am rooting for him to succeed, so I'm hoping whatever song he decides to drop next blows my mind.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Diddy Kong said:
agreed

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
I still think Man on the Moon II is gonna be mindblowin, G.O.O.D. shit. Especially with the amount of tracks.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts