Votes: 10 45.5%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know why people think that Drake is some type of rap savior? Yeah he might have more COMMERCIAL success, but Cudi has a solid fanbase who stands behind him 100%. That's what separates the two. Drake makes songs for the mainstream, where Cudi sticks to what he knows. Cudi is a real artist who relates to the common man. You can only relate to Drake if you get your heart broken every other week lol. Thoughts?

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
Cool Hand Luke said:
I dont know why people think that Drake is some type of rap savior? Yeah he might have more COMMERCIAL success, but Cudi has a solid fanbase who stands behind him 100%. That's what separates the two. Drake makes songs for the mainstream, where Cudi sticks to what he knows. Cudi is a real artist who relates to the common man. You can only relate to Drake if you get your heart broken every other week lol. Thoughts?
seriously? you just know your gonna get in trouble for this.

1,003 Posts
Cool Hand Luke said:
TYBG GOAT POST

·
Banned
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What do you mean lock this? Im pro Cudi? If I never would have posted the last thread then nobody would have a problem with this

·
Banned
9,194 Posts
Cool Hand Luke said:
What do you mean lock this? Im pro Cudi? If I never would have posted the last thread then nobody would have a problem with this
The rules say no X > Y threads. This would have been locked either way.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Cool Hand Luke said:
your being a troll and you are also not allowed to make threads lik X<y y<x or x vs. y

·
Banned
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WakeUp! said:
DISREGARD EVERYTHING. this man is a wayne fan too :hah:
DONT LISTEN TO THAT, HE JUST QUOTED A POST ENTITLED "R.I.P LIL WAYNES CAREER", WHERE I TALK ABOUT HOW WAYNE IN GOING ON A DOWNWARD SPIRAL WITH HIS MUSIC. REAL FANS CAN BE HONEST

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
Cool Hand Luke said:
DONT LISTEN TO THAT, HE JUST QUOTED A POST ENTITLED "R.I.P LIL WAYNES CAREER", WHERE I TALK ABOUT HOW WAYNE IN GOING ON A DOWNWARD SPIRAL WITH HIS MUSIC. REAL FANS CAN BE HONEST
you specifically said you were a lil wayne fan :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.