Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Banned
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I kno he's pretty big in popularity. But he does get enough credit for his impact on this decades hip hop.

He made it cool to be an emotional  rapper which led to the creation of Drake & b.o.b & 808s and others
He made the sing rap flow unique and really owned it...now everyone's favorite rapper is trying it.
He also made use of experimental and non hip hop beats rappable...like man on the moon, my world, pursuit of happiness ect
Without him, your fav young rapper would be nothing.
Cudi is a pioneer.

·
Premium Member
42,369 Posts
holupholup said:
I kno he's pretty big in popularity. But he does get enough credit for his impact on this decades hip hop.

He made it cool to be an emotional  rapper which led to the creation of Drake & b.o.b & 808s and others
He made the sing rap flow unique and really owned it...now everyone's favorite rapper is trying it.
He also made use of experimental and non hip hop beats rappable...like man on the moon, my world, pursuit of happiness ect
Cudi is a pioneer.
kid cudi did not lead to the creation of drake

·
Banned
0 Posts
holupholup said:

Cudi is a pioneer.
  :h5:

·
Banned
35,368 Posts
I like Cudi and all, but he's no pioneer.

808s was not Cudi's idea, he helped Ye write some songs that's all. Ye had the idea.

·
Banned
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JsandGaryOakSwag said:
kid cudi did not lead to the creation of drake
Drake is a emo rapper. He sing RAPS. Was inspired by 808s which was inspired by Cudi. Drake owes his career to cudi. Only difference between them is Drake made it mainstream

·
Banned
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TheLostBoy said:
I like Cudi and all, but he's no pioneer.

808s was not Cudi's idea, he helped Ye write some songs that's all. Ye had the idea.
Never said it was cuds idea. But ye has said it was inspired by Cudis style.  It could have easily been Cudis album...except it was alittle too lubby dubby for Cudi

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Young Angel said:
he has several features and writing credits on that album, i think it's safe to say he was a huge part of the creation of that sound and style. it's no wonder kanye made that album right after signing cudi.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts