Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
1,864 Posts
Damn, that's rough.

Some kid in 7th or 8th grade got shot and killed by police in my school. Not like that kid.. but.. yknow :dno:

·
Banned
7,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And the sad part about it is that they didnt have to shoot him. He wasnt armed with any gun only two knives.. He shouldnt have died tbh..  :sarc2:

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
I didn't read the article cause I'm on my phone but did he have a weapon? What was he doing? He prolly could have been tazed.

·
Banned
7,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Masked Mamba said:
I didn't read the article cause I'm on my phone but did he have a weapon? What was he doing? He prolly could have been tazed.
Well the story that my friend told me that was there when it all happened was that the kid smoked some weed that was laced with acid and didnt even know that he was smoking acid laced weed next thing you know he started going crazy got 2 knives went outside naked(because he was high) and someone called the police. The police arrived and he charged at one with the knives and the police shot him. The person who gave him the laced weed was arrested today at lunch.. :-[

·
Banned
10,446 Posts
+ Zebra said:
Well the story that my friend told me that was there when it all happened was that the kid smoked some weed that was laced with acid and didnt even know that he was smoking acid laced weed next thing you know he started going crazy got 2 knives went outside naked(because he was high) and someone called the police. The police arrived and he charged at one with the knives and the police shot him. The person who gave him the laced weed was arrested today at lunch.. :-[
:cryfam:

That guy should be charged with something

1 - 20 of 32 Posts