Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
20,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a fan of some of Kanye's music, but didn't really have any interest in him beyond that. I like Kim K so i've been reading this board since the news broke and awhile back when Kanye was on KKTNY, the Amber stuff, etc. You guys are freaking hysterical tbh so i thought why not join.

Anyway,

http://www.eonline.com/videos/v182065_khloe-k-addresses-kanye-rumors-on-the-talk.html

Apparently, Kanye sends Lamar encouraging texts. lol

·
Registered
20,572 Posts
LPG26 said:
I'm a fan of some of Kanye's music, but didn't really have any interest in him beyond that. I like Kim K so i've been reading this board since the news broke and awhile back when Kanye was on KKTNY, the Amber stuff, etc. You guys are freaking hysterical tbh so i thought why not join.

Anyway,

http://www.eonline.com/videos/v182065_khloe-k-addresses-kanye-rumors-on-the-talk.html

Apparently, Kanye sends Lamar encouraging texts. lol
This site is hilarious, welcome man

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I'm so glad...I've always wanted Kim and Kanye to hook up...I think they'll be a good couple 2gether and I always felt like they clicked

·
Registered
20,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the welcomes!

Ly.As.09 said:
I'm so glad...I've always wanted Kim and Kanye to hook up...I think they'll be a good couple 2gether and I always felt like they clicked
Kanye scares me in that respect tbh. I'm not looking forward to blame game 2 if/when they break up. But Kim always speaks really highly of him and in that video i posted above Khloe does too, says he gets a bad rep from the media thats undeserved and he's a really great guy so fingers crossed. Lol

The people who like her, watch her show, etc are a little confused by this, but i knew it would happen eventually, and if she likes him and he her and they make each other happy, who am i to judge?

Musically, Kanye's earlier stuff was my favorite. I liked 808s & Heartbreak too. Everything since then has been hit or miss for me but i'm looking forward to hearing some new stuff.

Oh and yes Lamar sucks. Kanye needs to step his text game up.  :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts