Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Overly Dedicated, he made it very clear that he didn't smoke. Now on Section 80 he makes it very clear he DOES smoke...just one example is on "Poe Man's Dreams" where he says "smoke good, eat good, live good"

·
Registered
11,555 Posts
Yeah, if you listen to Poe Man Dreams, it's not all about him. And Section 80 as a whole is about his generation.

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
Mudvillain said:
some people on this shit are very anti weed and drug
Why? Let him live his life, odds are everybody's favorite musician does a lot worse than smoke weed.  I mean Kanye almost definitely does coke.

·
Registered
82,518 Posts
King DCAPP said:
Why? Let him live his life, odds are everybody's favorite musician does a lot worse than smoke weed. 
I agree. I have no problem with it. However OP i dont know how knew that habit is. He talks about having kush in look out for detox

·
Registered
678 Posts
not just that..hes also a hypocrite in terms of alcohol.

pussy and patron is about having fun when drunk - OD

no makeup he says you dont have to be drunk to have fun - section80

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Yerp said:

Section80 is a concept album dude. Cannot hold anything on there to be actuality.

·
Registered
678 Posts
A Good Ass Job said:
Section80 is a concept album dude. Cannot hold anything on there to be actuality.
I know. I was just pointing it out. I love K.dot, and I still listen to his music, but I'm saying it shouldn't matter if the person smokes or not to listen to them.

I'm sure Young Jeezy has never killed anyone, and I still love Bury me a G.

·
Registered
11,555 Posts
Yerp said:

Man, some lyrics go right over people's heads.

The lyric on No Makeup is talking about her insecurities and everything that has brought it on. Saying 'you ain't gotta be drunk to have fun' is talking about her being herself.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
He doesn't smoke. He's said in multiple interviews since Section.80 came out that he doesn't smoke. He has the same motto as J. Cole "My story aint the only one I'm tryna to tell".

1 - 20 of 98 Posts