Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paid Dues is this Saturday and I'll be interviewing Kendrick Lamar for my site. I do tons of interviews/Media work and I don't wanna just force something on yall. I wanna get the forum involved so if you guys want to know anything about Kendrick Lamar or would like to ask/ have a question answered shoot it to me and I'll ask him with no problem. I'll also shout you out prior to asking. It's going to be a video interview so it'll be up once edited. Just wanna get the community involved..

Socal

·
Registered
17,548 Posts
socal_kid said:
Paid Dues is this Saturday and I'll be interviewing Kendrick Lamar for my site. I do tons of interviews/Media work and I don't wanna just force something on yall. I wanna get the forum involved so if you guys want to know anything about Kendrick Lamar or would like to ask/ have a question answered shoot it to me and I'll ask him with no problem. I'll also shout you out prior to asking. It's going to be a video interview so it'll be up once edited. Just wanna get the community involved..

Socal
Yo, he was in the studio with andre 3000. ask him how that came about & if he can say which project that song will come out on

·
Registered
38,142 Posts
What is Kendrick's favorite type of red plastic cup...Solo or Hefty?  and does he prefer Key Stone or 'Nati?

·
Registered
55,760 Posts
1) Section.80 was entirely focused around this idea of being an 80's baby. What sort of themes -- or what exactly is going to be different about his upcoming album? That he can speak about generally without giving too much away.

2) Since Kendrick is widening his production will he ever hop on a Kanye beat or request for one? Or is he just gonna be with westcoast producers and the usual suspects?

·
Premium Member
13,166 Posts
whats his favorite dinosaur?
who's his favorite up and coming artists other than tde?
content on the album? beats? lyrics? introspective tracks?
who he hasn't worked with that he wants to?
feats on the album?
title?
release time?

·
Premium Member
84,954 Posts
Gumbo said:
Yo, he was in the studio with andre 3000. ask him how that came about & if he can say which project that song will come out on
lol

I love how you don't even really give a fuck bout nothing else than that 3k verse.

·
Registered
28 Posts
How did you get this interview? I am a radio presenter (have interviewed Tim Westwood and others) in the UK and I am trying to get an interview with Kendrick when he comes in late June to London. Who did you contact?

You can check out my FB www.facebook.com/hiphopshowurn
and twitter www.twitter.com/hiphopshowurn
and mixcloud www.mixcloud.com/hiphopshowurn

1 - 20 of 57 Posts