Kanye to The banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The girl I like is dating a cheating douchebag. He came to me earlier today and told me to not tell her that he's been cheating on her. I don't know what the fuck to do!

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
You should seriously stay out of it. It's not your place or even your business to tell her what's going on. 9 times outta 10 she's not gonna believe you anyway, so why bother?

Just stay out of it and let the truth be shown to her in time.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
You tell her, she thinks you're lying, the boyfriend says you're saying that just to get with her. You lose.

You don't tell her, she finds out. She finds out you knew. You lose.

Good luck :oblivious:

·
Registered
44,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Boywonder7 said:
huh why did he tell u?
Complicated story, but I'm a friend of a friend of his who knows he's been cheating, and my friend told me this, so he (the douchebag) came to me and pleaded not to tell her. It's like I'm stuck in a fuckin' teen drama.

·
Registered
521 Posts
bLaZe said:
Complicated story, but I'm a friend of a friend of his who knows he's been cheating, and my friend told me this, so he (the douchebag) came to me and pleaded not to tell her. It's like I'm stuck in a fuckin' teen drama.
You ever seen Jersey Shore?

Just leave an anonymous note.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.