Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
81,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aight some context, I spent the first 3 years of HS being extremely overweight. I was popular af but I couldn't BAG girls, I just became MAD cool with them and they were comfortable around me. Fuck that. So I started working out last year and I've been doing insanity for the last 2 months so now I'm in ridiculous shape tbh

so this girl I'm feeling and our mutual friends were at a graduation kickback we were having, and she never really seems to respond when I flirt with her. I think she liked me way back sophomore year but I missed all the signals I THINK she was giving off, so she seemed to not entertain my flirting anymore. I assumed she was done with me

recently she's been more touchy feely though even though she's still type cold to me sometimes. So today We were all blazed and she's sitting near me and she grasps my knee and asks if I have gum, and I'm like no and go back to looking at my phone, wondering if that meant anything

then later she's standing next to me while I'm signing some other girls yearbook, and we just stood there awkwardly for a little until she walked away. At this point I'm punching myself in the face mentally. But then I had to leave the party shortly after, and she gave me like an awkward, reluctant hug

so I feel like I fucked up again this chance with this girl I JUST redeemed myself with. Should I text her and ask her to hang out? We don't have school again until wednesday and I have extra bud.

Also.... what the fuck do I do to establish that I'm tryna get at her, without it being awkward if she rejects it? Honestly I'm not too good with this shit since no girls really gave me attention until recently and now I'm realizing that I don't know how to handle these moments and this is gonna FUCK ME UP in this situation and going onto college. Fam help

·
Premium Member
6,588 Posts
Is the girl like this with other guys?

I had this girl that I had mad feelings for that was really touchy feely with me and always flirting.

Turns out she was just a slut and I didn't know it and I wasted all this time.

·
Registered
81,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Variable Change said:
Is the girl like this with other guys?

I had this girl that I had mad feelings for that was really touchy feely with me and always flirting.

Turns out she was just a slut and I didn't know it and I wasted all this time.
nah she's kind of shy, she mostly hangs with her group of friends and talks to me over text, she's not really the flirty type.

·
Registered
81,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Michael. said:
she's prob just really shy tbh
she kinda is but she's been flirting with me all day from the jump and I'm too shy MYSELF to try anything because I don't know how to initiate out of fear of rejected (she's rejected me before, only suddenly started acting this way)

·
Registered
81,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Michael. said:
off topic, but how much did u used to weigh OP before you lost weight?
went from 250 last year to about 210. Then 210 to 190 over the course of the last 2 months (doing insanity). Super lean and muscular now.

G

·
Steeze said:
she kinda is but she's been flirting with me all day from the jump and I'm too shy MYSELF to try anything because I don't know how to initiate out of fear of rejected (she's rejected me before, only suddenly started acting this way)
tbh if she's flirting with you, then you start flirting with her back. Don't be scared even if she already did.
Steeze said:
went from 250 last year to about 210. Then 210 to 190 over the course of the last 2 months (doing insanity). Super lean and muscular now.
:golfclap: I was asking because when you said you did insanity for 2 months and became muscular, I thought u were someone I knew.

·
Registered
81,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
illest said:
tell this story lol
about 2 years ago I used to simp my ASS off for her (sophomore year) but she never seemed that interested. She always gave off a mixed vibe but I thought fuck it and asked her out. She said "no........... but I love you though" and I was just like :kanyeshrug: and didn't talk to her for a while until she decided to try to get me to talk to her again.

This year I asked her to prom, she said yes. Then she texted me the day after like "hey, just so it's clear this whole going to prom together thing is completely platonic"... I was like okay whatever... then I got tight. And waited for her to break it off. Which she eventually did, texting me "I don't know if we have the same intentions and I don't want to feel uncomfortable like I'm wasting your night so I don't think we should go together". I was fine with it until I found out she had told all of our mutual friends and everyone knew that she swerved me. So I blew up on her one day, she was upset with me being upset with her, but in the end she once again reached out to me after a long period of me not talking to her.

We danced together at prom because I don't think she ended up going with anyone else and my date was sitting at the bar alone because her "back was hurting"

so now here we are with this girl being mad flirty and serving me all my food at the barbecue she held before the party, the only thing that's changed since then is that she failed with the last guy she was trying to get at and I got much more in shape. 

1 - 20 of 25 Posts