Kanye to The banner

141 - 152 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
38,769 Posts
Baby Jacques said:
Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that ***** don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y’all ****** ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y’all don’t live with that ***** Y’all know that ***** got caught with a ratchet Shootin’ at the police and shit ***** been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin’ playin’ him like that Them ****** savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those ****** role with Lil’ Reese and them.

·
Premium Member
59,702 Posts
Globel101 said:
i mean he only dropped 1 tape since so lol

but tbh recognizing/respecting his influence/ability is enough i dont expect everyone to be running round quoting bang 2
Lol yeah I always credited sosa for the current rappers and all the ****** getting dreads now

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
Globel101 said:
damn bro

you lurk ktt or sosa thread?

you fuck with the tapes lol?
just ktt in general. tbh idk what new tapes keef got out post fianlly rollin 2. I saw a bunch pop up on itunes but havent peeped yet

·
Banned
13,557 Posts
Tron_Cat2011 said:
just ktt in general. tbh idk what new tapes keef got out post fianlly rollin 2. I saw a bunch pop up on itunes but havent peeped yet
none

someone aka zaytoven leaked all the september 2015 songs that was the camp glo tiggy tape that never dropped

141 - 152 of 152 Posts