Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
I think it well be a summary of what has happend. Once cudi finds his cudi zone and gets out of where he's at he'll do it i think. It well be a blend of everything he's done i hope. I hope he takes 2-3 years to do this and comes back rapping hard cause i believe he well. He needs some time right now to get his midn right and take a break even so hes doing this rock album he needs to take couple yr break. I could see him incoprating more electronica on an album in the future.

What wouldve been dope is if he recorded songs he never released from aknc, motm, and motm2 that were really good tracks and put it on motm3 a long with others he wrote. But that well never happen... Once he does motm3 he'll have a greatest hits though most likely..

I just want this album to inc. man on the moon, heaven at night, cudi zone, do it alone, sky might fall, day and nite, marjuana, trapped in my mind, sm vs. the world, soundtrack to my life, GHOST!, all along into a clusterfuck of amaziness.

But wait he's already given us those songs. I just want to hear some of that aknc motm noise blended with motm2 and w.e he does next i dont want songs about cocaine and shit lol i want an uplifiting record with like couple songs like my world, all a long....

·
Premium Member
3,135 Posts
definitely uplifting
i think the album will be called motm3: the look into the future
or something along those lines
itll be about his recovery from drug abuse and how hes trying to be a better person and all tht and itll be a futuristic cudi sound and theme but itll still show his loneliness

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Mojo said:
AKNC: Introducing the kid
MOTMI: The fantasies
MOTMII: The realities
MOTMIII:
Kid cudi as a whole the fantasies the reallties the kid the rock all combined into one imo, and maybe the final good bye for awhile or ever.. but he siad he wants to keep making music, the death of mr.rager and the ressurection of the motm  :awesome:

·
Banned
35,368 Posts
Bust_Bar_FNF said:
I think Erase Me is as rockish as kid cudi should ever get... :dno:
Pursuit of Happiness had that Rock feel to it. Cudi can put off a Rock album tbh. I think Cudi going for that Alternative Rock.

·
Premium Member
19,204 Posts
TheLostBoy said:
Pursuit of Happiness had that Rock feel to it. Cudi can put off a Rock album tbh. I think Cudi going for that Alternative Rock.
ehh idk i'd just have to wait and see, I hope he can pull it off cuz I REALLY NEED MOTM3 :(

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
colt4594 said:
I think it well be a summary of what has happend. Once cudi finds his cudi zone and gets out of where he's at he'll do it i think. It well be a blend of everything he's done i hope. I hope he takes 2-3 years to do this and comes back rapping hard cause i believe he well. He needs some time right now to get his midn right and take a break even so hes doing this rock album he needs to take couple yr break. I could see him incoprating more electronica on an album in the future.

What wouldve been dope is if he recorded songs he never released from aknc, motm, and motm2 that were really good tracks and put it on motm3 a long with others he wrote. But that well never happen... Once he does motm3 he'll have a greatest hits though most likely..

I just want this album to inc. man on the moon, heaven at night, cudi zone, do it alone, sky might fall, day and nite, marjuana, trapped in my mind, sm vs. the world, soundtrack to my life, GHOST!, all along into a clusterfuck of amaziness.

But wait he's already given us those songs. I just want to hear some of that aknc motm noise blended with motm2 and w.e he does next i dont want songs about cocaine and shit lol i want an uplifiting record with like couple songs like my world, all a long....
nice write up.

if he has songs that he wrote back in the AKNC days still stashed he needs to release those asap!!

and yeah I really hope this cocaine/rager era is over with. I definitely want some uplifting records.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.