Kanye to The banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
9,953 Posts
Hmm maybe Kanye is getting a little too worked up for the situation.  But if he isn't they will probably edit the clip anyway when it airs so we won't really get a good idea of what he was talking about.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
GRAD-BEAR said:
is this guy known to be an asshole or what
not really but any1 with 2 eyes could tell hes 1 from watching it in the morning....i didnt even no other people besides me thought he was a douch bag....

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Media = Manipulation.

"Everything sounds like noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING SOUNDS LIKE NOISE!!!!!!! I don't trust anyone!"

Fuck the mainstream media!

·
Registered
467 Posts
wtf is this about?  is it airing tomm.  seems weird they would tape this late for the morning.  that ***** must be high and going crazy or he blew up during the interview a la tom crusie

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Media will go hard especially when it's a person of interest like Kanye. Can't blame Ye for being pissed off but that's journalism and television for you. I'm sure Kanye will rest easy on his millions of dollars tonight.

·
Premium Member
72,473 Posts
He's doing an interview trying to sell an album and they play the things that would make people not want to buy the album for all of america to see again.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
qtip1992 said:
not really but any1 with 2 eyes could tell hes 1 from watching it in the morning....i didnt even no other people besides me thought he was a douch bag....
i don't watch him in the morning so thats why i asked

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
GRAD-BEAR said:
i don't watch him in the morning so thats why i asked
i no...no insult intended...i ment its obvius if u watch (w/o the attitude ur prob. think im intending)

41 - 60 of 76 Posts