Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watch all the tweets he made in the last hour.

What's up with him, man? He seems - crazy, a little drunk?

IDK man, /discuss

·
0 Posts
The today show did him dirty. Hes tired of. All the bush and swift news.quite frankly I am too. Its all old news an. What happened hapenned. I feel him for that. Medias tryin to bring up this old dead weight to bring him down. Hopefully he focuses positively, and doesnt hurt himself.

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
From the looks of it Matt Lauer ruined our hopes of further promotion for the album via television appearances....fuck mAtt lauer

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Hes sad because he feels like he cant trust anyone besides himself and the media is tryna manipulate him.
Ye has gotta realize he's the fuckin man and just suck that it up and dirt off his shoulders

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
YoungMoney said:
The today show did him dirty. Hes tired of. All the bush and swift news.quite frankly I am too. Its all old news an. What happened hapenned. I feel him for that. Medias tryin to bring up this old dead weight to bring him down. Hopefully he focuses positively, and doesnt hurt himself.

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
dude he's not losing his mind, he's jus being himself....he says how he feels and stuff and he's obviously having a bad day

·
Registered
772 Posts
They all need to leave Ye alone! everyone is always bothering him!!! damn!! he's a human-bein too!!! he has feelings! FUCK MATT LAUER!! he thought that shit was cool to play that MTV clip of Kanye speaking about Bush while he was talkin...He really thought that shit was cool? Fcuk NO!! Ye is tired of hearing the bull shit..he's tired of being scrutinized, criticized and judged!!! DONT worry though..we all understand knaye and we're hear for you man! jus keep speaking through your music man

·
Banned
35,259 Posts
It's not that hard to trace his dissatisfaction with his interview on the Today Show.

How the hell do you assume he's going crazy? :dno:

:work:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts