Kanye to The banner

41 - 60 of 20228 Posts

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
yeeziah said:
http://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/26927129221

Does anybody know what he does in Germany?
maybe to premier his runaway video like he previous did in paris & japan?
but damn, frankfurt is way to far from here....

·
Registered
63,728 Posts
lysto said:
maybe to premier his runaway video like he previous did in paris & japan?
but damn, frankfurt is way to far from here....
same here, i need 5 hours to get to Frankfurt

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
drop.out said:
why's this been unstickied? :(
I don't know. I think the other admins/mods doesn't agree with it been sticked. Maybe if its name was "Kanye's Twitter (@kanyewest) - Discussion". So will it keep been stickied. Again not my fault.

·
Premium Member
21,819 Posts
everyone here has a twitter, and if they don't they can view it on the news page

The last twitter thread was basically people posting links for every single tweet that almost everyone here can see.

If he posts something newsworthy (joggin in Lanvin isnt newsworthy) a thread could be made on it.

His last newsworthy tweet had a thread made on it and thats fine, but a stickied thread discussing "Just got to Australia...staring at the Sydney Opera house from my hotel window... Life is awesome!" isnt really necessary.
Admins are also working on something more for twitter so just wait

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
This thread should be stickied idk why it isn't. Yes we all follow ye on twitter but that doesn't mean we are on twitter 24/7 lol I know I'm not. Every bit of info he's ever released via twitter I found out via this thread not through sitting on twitter for 5 hours and I'm sure others have done the same I really think it should be stickied

·
Banned
23,979 Posts
▲FlyMx said:
This thread should be stickied idk why it isn't. Yes we all follow ye on twitter but that doesn't mean we are on twitter 24/7 lol I know I'm not. Every bit of info he's ever released via twitter I found out via this thread not through sitting on twitter for 5 hours and I'm sure others have done the same I really think it should be stickied

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
I think it'd be sticked. Because we don't want multiple threads about a tweet. So I'll turn it into a "Discussion" one instead. I mean if the other mods/admins doesn't mind. Or what?

·
Premium Member
21,819 Posts
dont add "discussion" to the title, makes the title look like garbage :sarc2:

ill sticky it, but i hope theres not a shit load of post a kanye tweet about kid cudi's niece making a website :sarc2:

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
"extended and has music embellishments... I don't make my album music under any radio format... I just let that shit ride"

41 - 60 of 20228 Posts