Kanye to The banner

21 - 40 of 20228 Posts

·
0 Posts
how is this thread important to sticky? we can have it as a thread but there's no point to sticky it, it just takes up space plus we all follow kanye anyways

·
Registered
63,728 Posts
twittenstein said:
how is this thread important to sticky? we can have it as a thread but there's no point to sticky it, it just takes up space plus we all follow kanye anyways
I don't have a Twitter

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
twittenstein said:
Otherwise people will (as usual) make a new thread for every new tweet that hits us. People don't know the Search-feature...

·
Registered
14,054 Posts
I think we could change this to "kanye's twitter discussion." That way we dont have 10 threads about the same tweet.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I like this thread, i think it should stay stickied, i don't go on twitter like that, so I like the overreactions to the tweets lol.

·
Registered
167 Posts
stickies is important if we keep a log of BIG STUFF 'ye says on the twitter, which is bound to be some big stuff in the next few weeks

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
MidnightCowboy said:
stickies is important if we keep a log of BIG STUFF 'ye says on the twitter, which is bound to be some big stuff in the next few weeks
i agree, big big news coming soon, so this should be stickied!

21 - 40 of 20228 Posts