Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the tracklist is final I really think that this will the Kanye's shortest album.

I don't give a fuck if a song has 6, 8 minutes, if his verses are ridiculous small.
That happens with Runaway and LITW. I doubt that he will add any verse on LITW. He has only 8 bars in it!

Have you noticed that he samples 2 songs completely in LITW?!?! Bon Iver‘s “Woods” and Gil Scott-Heron‘s “Comment #1.”

So Appalled and Monster has only 1 verse.
DIAND and Dark Fantasy are small too. We have heard the songs completely. Don't give me that "wait for the final version".
And the album has only 12 songs.

The album is ridiculous small. Period.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
808's is only 40 something minutes.
And considering most of his songs so far have been 5 plus minutes (exception diand).
This isnt gona be a short album.
I would guess about grad distance.

·
Registered
90 Posts
i got into kanye for his ridiculously good music quality.

the raps are good but they'll always come second for me, stuff like see me now is a winner, and i'll die of happiness if the extended power is as musical as it is on Runaway.

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
feat.charliewilson said:
i got into kanye for his ridiculously good music quality.

the raps are good but they'll always come second for me, stuff like see me now is a winner, and i'll die of happiness if the extended power is as musical as it is on Runaway.
im pretty sure that the released power isn't going to be the same on the album

·
Premium Member
37,799 Posts
Short albums are good (madvillainy, illmatic, the ecstatic). But trust me, this album will not be short. It's going to be over 70 mins

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
kanye and jayz album is gonna be a full album and i think that will have 10 or 9 tracks and also crs album comming out after that and they only recorded 4 tracks so yea

·
Registered
706 Posts
I don't see why Kanye having more verses would be a good thing, sometimes less is more as seen as in "Street Lights and LITW"

1 - 20 of 37 Posts